It's getting really late and I am still barely asleep. I got to work tomorrow, but then somehow I wanted to blog about this.
I have been thinking. Honestly on all the possibilities in love.
I wanted it very much but then again you don't really get what you want in life that easily. You just have to work hard for it. Plan A gave me love, but then I'll have to make it with him. Plan B on the other hand, gave me love but then without a clear sign. So now, I am torn between the love given by both of them.
At this moment, I am focusing on Plan B.
1. It seems that we express ourselves more openly through web messenger. When we met, you seems to be very quiet and I am always the one who sparks the conversation. Help me out here, I am running out of topics.
2. I know we used to do all the sweet-chatting, all the flirtation through the messages we sent. I like it very much but then now, you aren't giving me any of it anymore.
3. This blurs my signal and my senses. I know I like to be pampered. And for you to treat me most of the time, I am glad that you are the romantic kind of person and like to take charge. But then, I need to know the intention. Once in a while, do let me return the favor as well.
4. I think I need to know you more. Come on and share with me your thoughts, feelings and emotions. I will always be there for you and honestly, I really want to understand you.
5. I must be aware that I am in no position to force you into loving me simply because, you are still not ready. But my question is, when will you be ready?
All I am asking from you is not to be so reserve.
Home » questions » uncertainties » Reserve
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
just tell plan B and show plan B to this page ... :)
Post a Comment