Since my birthday is just around the corner, I think I am allowed to make few wishes. Well, just to keep myself happy and on track with things I want to achieve. Whether it's a short term one or long term, it's good to put your dreams into words so that it can be eternalized and materialized.
So here it goes, I wish for...
- A great holiday getaway. Not sure to where but then my ultimate destination, will have to be New York. I have never been out from this country, and it would be great for me to see the world. Hopefully I get to share this wish with my family or perhaps someone special which at this point I can't really tell you who he is yet.
- An über-cool messenger bag. Not that I need it for work as I already got myself a bag cater specifically for work. I need one that I can use it when I am out socializing. Or during my weekends outing, at least with it I can store more things and to use it as an accessory. Been searching for it high and low, and for a while now. Just too expensive for my wallet, those that are in the store.
- New sets of clothes. Yes, it's always about fashion. If my colleagues aren't getting bored with the fashion show that I put on to work everyday, I think I am. There's a limit and I think the fashion that I have right now can last till end of this year. When it comes to next year, I am hoping for some new clothes to pull-off and to make it work.
- Facial products or perhaps gym membership? The complexion on my face is not good, and I have a slim size-zero body. As much as I am of a runway material, sadly my face isn't. Not really that appealing, and I find my eyes odd-looking. Tried many many products, but my face still with that many flaws. Any good recommendation or perhaps who can sponsor me to a laser treatment? Sometimes I wonder, whether people stare at me because of my strong features or simply because they find my face a little too "unique" to look at.
- Lastly, a boyfriend. Fairy godmother would probably yell at me as you can't just simply wish for a boyfriend to puff out of nowhere. This I got to admit that I will have to put some effort in it. Hence I am very determine to go out there and meet more people and make more friends. But then fairy godmother, if you are out there then do make it a dream come true for me. Hehe..
That's all for now! What a wishful thinking...
Ooh. I should make one of these wish lists too since my b'day is on its way!
New York sounds cool! If it were me, at this point I'd want to go somewhere alone.
And seriously, I think clothes are the best gifts! Although I never get clothes as a gift :S
Hope your wishes come true =]
Hehe, all I can do is just hope...
A boyfriend! :P
Never thought of having that on a wishlist but no harm trying
@Jon C: Yup, just trying my luck. Who knows maybe he is just out there reading this entry right now...
hmmm .. may all ur wish come true .. btw .. when are we going away on a vacay ???? this is for ur 1st wish
Post a Comment