Sunday, October 3, 2010

Whether you know it or not, somehow being gay you are naturally tend to be very expressive. No matter where you are, who you are with - you will just try your very best to voice out your thoughts. May it be opinions or problems that you are encountering, it's good to just let it all out.

So throughout the course of me trying to live a fabulous gay life, I always talk to couple of people whenever I feel the need in me to express.

It all started in high school where a few of your BFFs will usually be your lending ears. As much as they loved to listen to what I got to say, once in a while their comments seems to be helpful. Memories still fresh in my mind where we used to chat on the phone. Not a short conversation, but then it spans till hours long.

Ouch, my ears hurt but then worth the talk. Without the constant phone conversations, I think I wouldn't be where I am today. We reminded each other on our dreams, got inspired by each others tales, shared the sorrow and pain. Somehow, I find all of it therapeutic.

Time changed, but then conversation still remains the same. Once in a while we talk about the good old days, and then move on to the future.

Today, I still find myself comfortably talking to the same few therapists in my life, though I don't really know one of them personally.

0 comments: