Friday, October 22, 2010

Staring at the computer screen for hours.

That's what I've been doing for the past weeks. Feeling very uninspired, no drive and motivation in my work. Again I ask, what's the whole purpose of me working? Is it the job that I am not happy about, am I not learning or there's no room for me to grow. I am pretty realistic and I am aware that whatever feeling of uncertainties I am facing right now can be resolved soon, as this is just a phase.

At certain point of your career, especially when you are just starting out, you bound to face this dilemma. The feeling of wanting to give up, quit or maybe trying to get into another company. I am not sure.

Happy, because I am actually liking what I am doing. Learning? Not really as I don't think so I am receiving a sincere guidance from my superior. Somehow I am feeling that I am not using my talent up to the maximum. Being new in this industry, there are so many things that I want to explore and being exposed to. Just the matter of right time, right place and the right person?

Staring at my laptop screen for hours, again.

That's what I've been doing just now. Feeling inspired and determine to update my resume. Not really sure when to use it neither am I planning to leave the agency. Just waiting for the right time, right place and the right person to come.

0 comments: