Thursday, October 14, 2010

I know I have been stressing myself for sometime to search for a relationship. It came to a point now that I am tired of it and I question myself, do I want to force it to come?

But then again, I got a question here and hopefully it can guide me to this crazy little thing call love.

A lot says, opposite attracts. Do you think so? Always, people tend to look for someone who can be their other half. Someone who complements each other. So if you are beautiful, your partner will be ugly. If you are good looking, your boyfriend will tend to be the shadow of your looks. Hmm..now I am thinking. Personality wise, appearance wise. If we are so much in the opposite direction, then are we match made in heaven then?

Some will say, look for someone who you can actually relates to. In terms of characteristics and behaviors, so that two of you will have lots of fun sharing the wonderful moments which you are living on together, together. So meaning, if you are good looking then your partner will be handsome, if not at least look hot as a couple. If you are smart, then he must be intellectual but then not in a way that you will feel it directly. If you are extrovert, then he must be very sociable.

So tell me, positive positive or positive negative, or negative negative or negative positive here?

Ponder on this.

2 comments:

Jon C said...

I thought about this for a while too. Just wondering what do ya think.

Do you rush into a relationship, just to move on?

Oh well. This guy can be 'A' doesnt mean you have to be 'A' too.
I think it's about compatibility and chemistry.

Not looks, not behavior but inner beauty. :)

Chen Xing said...

I think rushing is equal to forcing. No point, as when we are ready, it will just come. That's what I am seeing right now.

You can say "I love you" to him, but then for him to say it back...it takes time.

I'll have to honestly admit, I am superficial as look comes first, then I fall for him..then only get to know him through the course of being together.