Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Two strangers, meeting for the first time.

Both equally shy and yet excited.

Either party didn't know what to hope for.

A decent meal, on a perfect evening setting. Not really a full course dinner, but then worth the time spent together. Really nice indeed. 

Cross my heart, being honest here.

Taking the opportunity to get to know you a little more, up-close and personal. Talking to each other, face to face for the very first time.

Surprised that you are somewhat a little different from what I have imagined you to be. A little funnier, and way cuter in real. I then asked myself, am I meeting the right guy ? Are you the one that I chatted with till the wee hours almost every other day ?

Alright, confirmed you are that same guy. Silly me to even question that as you have asked me out for dinner. 

Hehe...

Heart pumps faster, melt when I am near you. Thinking back, I got to admit that I was extremely shy just now. Blushing red. Thank goodness, you led the conversation well and I managed to keep up with the phase.

Happy.

Thank you for the dinner.

Probably you are asleep now. Not going to WhatsApp you, not going to disturb you. We'll talk soon ? It's been a long and tiring day for you, so sleep tight and sweet dreams !

Goodnight.

:)

8 comments:

Leo Nut said...

hahahaha, somebody is happy! XP

chaiminhuei said...

:)

Danny said...

aaaaaaaa...... thats so sweet ...:))

J-boy said...

yeah, this just puts a smile on my face :)

tuls said...

kihihiihi.. lets toast!! for moving on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyhawk said...

I can feel the sweetness here...

Deicidal said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKDh9Om4KPw
<3

Chen Xing said...

@Klex: Yup.

@chaiminhuei: :)

@Danny: Heheh...sweeter when I am with him.

:P

@J-boy: As much as I smile when I see him, I am not going to over-hope things.

Will just see...

@tuls: Yup, yup.

@Skyhawk: Lol...I supposed couldn't be sweeter than your love to your dear Darren.

@Deicidal: Thanks for sharing.

:)