Wednesday, June 29, 2011

All smile now. Farewell coming soon.

Lunch hour in the coming few days are all fully booked. Colleagues from respective department will be treating me to a humble meal.

Feeling the love and care from them.

Indeed we are already like a family.

Though it's only about a year and slightly more working there, I learned a lot from the seniors, my bosses as well as those from the other department.

First job. Appreciate all the moments very much, and definitely keeping those experience like a priceless treasure.

Goodbye for now.

Passion burning brighter, thanks to the fuel given by you guys.

Life in advertising, is fun.

:)

4 comments:

Danny said...

all the best for the new beginning .. new job rite? :)

tuls said...

muacks

Leo Nut said...

When my turn treat you to a meal? haha, On to the next step of life! :P

Chen Xing said...

@Danny: Thanks. Yup, 9-6 job and not any kind of jobs that I would love to engage in.

Hehehe...


;)

@tuls: Thank you.

@Klex: Why treat me to a meal ? Hmm...

Yup, in life, we can only progress forward.

:)