Sunday, March 20, 2011

Call it nerdy, geeky.

Officially début the new look.

My face. My appearance.

I am now wearing a non-functional fashion spectacles to channel a mature looking me. Somehow I look so much more different and in a good way, I am liking it very much.


Still getting use to wearing it as I find it a little irritating at the nose part, where the frame rest. What to do, beauty is something not an easy yet comfortable process. I don't mind that.

Not so long ago, I put on a drastic change to my hairstyle, the bad boy kind of look. Short at the side, all spiked up with generous amount of hair products in the middle, you know - the Fohawk kind of hair. Still with it now, but I shall tame it down with a little help from the introvert me, subconsciously.

The persona it's like the naughty librarian, sultry secretary, kinky flight attendant or the scandalous politician.

Damn, I just heart the way I look now.

8 comments:

justin k said...

I heart it too! I got a pair too, but I feel too self conscious

tuls said...

so perasan and vain la you CX! i like!! the attitude is so T.Y.R.A!! GRRR! you BOOMZ!!

Skyhawk said...

It will be interesting to see your new look...hahaha!

- a L E x - said...

The looks will go perfectly well in a nice suit of formal wear ;)!

Chen Xing said...

@justin k: Don't be. Wear it, once in a while.

@tuls: I just wanted to feel good again. So I pamper myself by giving myself a little praise.

Lol..now I get the "GRRR" part. Hehe...

@Skyhawk: I am still pretty much the same, just with a spectacles on.

Psst..I was told that I look "slut-ier".

That's a good thing right ?

@-aLEx-: Agree, but I am trying diversify the use of the glasses.

Thanks for dropping by my blog !

kidz said...

photo, photo, photo... =p

maybe o shud get a pair of nerdy glass too..

Sam said...

Ooooh, I'm curious. ;)

Show us! :D

Chen Xing said...

@kidz: Heheh...sure you want to look at me ? Am not good looking and I still want to remain mysterious, at least in the blogsphere. Other medium, maybe ?

Alright, go get one and take a picture and remember to post it. Ok ?

@Sam Nasser: Heheh...I will but not now though.

:)