Sunday, March 27, 2011

Slumber party.

It's barely 5 o'clock in the evening, and it's definitely too early for a slumber party.

Loyalty aside, push the faithfulness away.

Because they said that it's a small world out there. Sometimes when you travel afar, you will bump into old friends, familiar faces from the same home town unexpectedly. It's even smaller when you are in the working world, changing jobs in the industry sometimes will result in you working with your ex-colleagues/ex-clients again. You will never know.

The world is the smallest in the rainbow community. And I'll tell you why in a moment. 

I was browsing through the Facebook friend's list of few friends and somehow I got amazed by the people they befriended with. Just curious, and I looked at another friend's list and they have the same common friends. Alright, I know one is just trying to be all social and building some network. My question is, what sort of network then ?

Judging from the fact that, I somehow can gauge on the level of "friendliness" he projects, I can only conclude one thing to connect all the common friends they have. Perhaps the problem does not lie in them, but then the "common friend" instead. 

Mutual desire. I need not reveal what happened next.


Okay, maybe to get some feedback I shall just ask: Is it a common thing to just sleep around with people you barely know ? One thing for sure, most of the rainbow people indeed Reuse bed partners, Recycle fuck buddies and definitely not Reduce infidelity (oh hang on, I just said put aside loyalty and faithfulness).

Talk about Earth Hour, bravo WWF. We learnt how to keep the environment green with the 3R lesson.

Hence this is why the rainbow community is the smallest as the sleep over around rate is indeed very frequent. 

Just merely my observations.

4 comments:

J-boy said...

Don't quite get what u meant about the 'common friend' part..

And the answer to the question is Yes. As much as i hate to admit it, it just happens.

Skyhawk said...

Infidelity can break a relationship, so faithfulness and loyalty can't be placed aside, if u love him.

savante said...

I call it the Two Degrees of Separation! :P

Chen Xing said...

@J-boy: The "common friend" actually refers to the "common friend" being the one that is slutty and horny, going around sleeping with my friends.

Trying to blame the "common friend" for the wrong doings.

@Skyhawk: I know. I just want to create a scenario for this entry only.

But then, will reply be the same if the entry is actually about single unattached people ?


@savante: Hmm...alright. It deepens, sometimes to 3 to 4 layers.

Heheh...