The final weekend before the Chinese New Year celebration.
A lot to be done. Thank god tomorrow is not a working Friday for me.
So, will be doing a lot of things and running around completing errands.
Perhaps it's the extended weekend that's making me somehow euphoric. Though the past few days hasn't been good - work wise & health wise. Somehow, am just being negative and let it drag my me down.
Work wise, a challenge that I'll take up and trust me, before I leave for the break you will have your stuff ready !
As for my health wise, am feeling much better now. Only a tiny weeny little feverish only.
So, what's the to-do list for this extended weekend before the big Chinese New Year break ? Lets see:
- A hair-cut. Just a trim, to make sure that I look well-groom come next week.
- Sending the car out for a wash.
- Getting some gifts for my 2 adorable nephews as well as for my niece.
- Shopping. Yes, the last minute one. Maybe will buy few more clothes. Or maybe accessories such as bag, belts or maybe undergarments.
- CNY stuff. For dearest Mommy - she have asked me to get her some stuff. So got to go get it for her.
- Mani-pedi. If time permits, will go for a session on this. Fingers got to look good when receiving the red packets.
Hmm. What else I missed out ?
c u after u come back la :)
ouhhh seems like there's still a lot to do :)
and i'm jelly because you are not working today ....
Mani Pedi?? Haha, didn't expect that! Buy more undergarments!
omg my comment on the previous post disappear@.@
hope you get well soon and happy new year
@Danny: Haha, same to you also. See ya soon.
@are-5th: And it's already Sunday now. On the bright-side, 3 more working days and I am off for my CNY break.
@Leo Nut: Undergarments ? Haha, why ?
@Ash Godiva: Which comment ?
Post a Comment