Sunday, January 13, 2013

As an effect on the Off-the-Shelf entry last Friday evening, I took the whole weekend sort of like "recovering" from it.

Haha, a slow weekend whereby very less activities. Lazing at home, doing nothing. Hang on, maybe I did - staring at the wall for like a couple of hours then went to bed.

Nah, kidding. My weekend was filled with these: a) A wedding b) A quick shopping trip for Chinese New Year decorations c) Sunday house & room cleaning day

See, it involves minor social interactions.

So last Friday, right before I left work, I did mentioned to my colleague about this off-the-shelf straight guy crush. And thankfully for that, her close friend works in the same company as this guy.

So she helped me out on a little background check, and that when I found out that he's straight and with a girlfriend.

We all dream of having that perfect man by our side, but at the end of the day - dreaming without any actions  will not come true.

Yup.

She reinforces me with that statement, though been told couple of time by people around me about it.


So, it's your choice at the end of the day.

Dream, and get those ass moving !

2 comments:

Leo Nut said...

Well said. But i find nothing wrong with a straight crush.. Hehe, as long as it brightens your day some how or another. I see nothing but bliss. =D

Chen Xing said...

@Leo Nut: At first, I thought there's a possibility that he's rainbow.

If I were to know that he's straight, wouldn't have had a crush on him.

Sigh, wish him well...