Friday, March 8, 2013

If you were to ask me, I'll be honest.

The past week is just nothing more than work.

Been thinking once again, and somehow I must not be quiet about it.

My manger left almost 2 months ago, and hereby they dump everything on me.

A one-man show kind of thing.

So yesterday, decided to walk into my boss room and asked her - what's her plan ?

She gave 2 options, in which to me both also will benefit me.

Question is, how fast can she get either of the option being materialized ? Probably will go to her again next week for the deadline.

On a side note, been preparing myself for a back-up plan. Yup, been having a chat or two with other companies.

Lets just hope that either way it turns out, it turns out to be the right choice.

:)

5 comments:

Danny said...

all the best to u .. work wise and love life :)

Twohornschild said...

Your decision to take actions is already the right choice. Admirable and yeah... wish you all the luck too.

JokerPJ said...

belanja makan~

Da Closet Guy said...

Promotion ahead, it seems. Else a raise if you switch. Whatever it is, seems like good news (:

Chen Xing said...

@Danny: Thank you. I think work wise only.

Love life...hmm...will keep you updated.

@two horns child: True, can be keep on giving and not receiving acknowledgements on the work I do.

:)

@JokerPJ: I will. If there's a promotion/increment.

Hehe.

@Bro: Yup, win win situation.

Hehe.