Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CAUTION: Continue viewing only you have the time to read and listen.

After 1 year, 3 months and 2 days, I have finally committed to something which I have longed on doing so. And after much thought, it's just not worth clinging on it anymore.

It took up my space, invading my mind and sometimes, creating a pseudo-sadness to contrast the happiness which I have just right in front of my face.


Just like the song above, it's things are just better best forgotten. Though the song is meant for two souls letting go the past and moving on together, I interpreted it as me singing to myself. Giving the inner-self a chance to live a happier life.

Me guiding me, to move on.

Yes.

I have deleted the contact from my Facebook, MSN and my phone book, sadly not from my mind yet. I believe through time, I will completely erase it from my memory thus giving me no opportunity at all to think or feel anything towards the fading interactions.

At times like this when we were so darn into things that we really cared and hoped for, we must know when to put a stop to things when to have it is not even a chance to consider.

Pat on the back, well done to you.

4 comments:

Danny said...

when u know it's over, its over.. no point hanging on it and waste time n energy. :)
gd job to u .. for handling it well :)

( padahal, i oso dunno what is the issue la...lol p )

savante said...

Once you have figured it's time to move on, do so. Take deep breaths. THings will get better.

J-boy said...

time heals everything. it may take a long time, but it will happen!

things that i thought i could never let go at the time, letting my feelings consume me entirely. I was drowning in a dark place i thought i wouldn't get out.

And now that seems like a long long time ago. U will get through!! :)

Chen Xing said...

@Danny: Lol...I'll tell you the whole story when you have the time.

;)

@savante: Indeed. In fact, I am loving myself even more now.

@J-boy: Suppose it can happen to almost anyone. After so long, the frustration has reached its limit and letting seems to be only sane solution.

No worries, I am feeling alright.