Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bored of me? I think so.

That perfectly explained why there seems to be a communication cut-off. I tried, tried to ignore but then every time when you throw the bait back at me..I will just go bite it. I am seriously fallen too deep into your trap and don't know how to get back up. Probably, I will just let myself remain lost and sad, depressed in a way not getting your love. Don't worry, I am willing to let you hurt me.

It's not the lie that you are saying, because I don't really think that you are lying to me. Sometimes I just wished that you would be honest to me - telling me straight to my face. I have seen much more greater lie, but not going to apply it to you.

I have told you, it's love at first sight. First time I laid my eyes on you, I said to myself "I like you". Got to talk to you and moment later, I said to you "I like you". You asked me to take it easy, take time to know you better. I did, I tried but then you are not making your interest.

Love is a two way thing, I am halfway there. Where are you, are you going to be at the end of the road which I am traveling now?

0 comments: