Wednesday, November 9, 2011

They say that in life, if you never try you will never know.

Try it and experience yourself whether you'll like or not. Don't ever make a conclusion without going through the process.

Tough or easy, when you deduce without knowing the truth yourself, you will end up regretting.

At least if it doesn't work out, hey, at least you have given it a try.


And hence the above video and I believe it reflects what I am about to type out in this entry.

Mid-week, and may it be all good till the weekend comes again.

5 comments:

J-boy said...

The video was shot in a beautiful location, and Nicole is gorgeous as always :)
I guess we should try everything at least once in life..

chaiminhuei said...

What were you having in mind? I'm intrigued.

Danny said...

sometimes u just need the right person to push u to try.. cos i myself is not very adventurous person .. dare not try a lot of things :))

ooi2009 said...

please try me physically ....and btw , i cant see u on msn , please add me la

Chen Xing said...

@J-boy: Totally agree.

@chaiminhuei: Nah, just wanted him to give me a try.

But then again, can't force things to just happen like that.

@Danny: Yup and the person that can push me, I would say is him.

:(

@ooi2009: Do you have a blog where I can really read more in depth about you ?