Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I was having a terrible headache yesterday.

It started off right after dinner. In fact, dinner wasn't that appetizing as I only ate quarter portion of the rice from the serving plate. So then decided not to continue as I scared that if I forced myself to eat, I will be throwing up in the end.

Got home and rested for a while.

Browsed through my messenger chat list, looking for someone for some sole consolation. None, no one. Got to deal with it alone.

Couldn't bare with it anymore longer, took bath and then jumped right into the bed.

The time was only 10.15 pm and the uneasiness got even greater. Upper body felt so warm, lower part shivering cold and the migraine got worsen.

So today I woke up feeling slightly a little bit better. Not to say that I am all over feeling strong and recovered, but then it's not as bad as the night before.

I felt somewhat awkwardly different today. I walked to my car and when I sat into it, I noticed something just so different but then just couldn't figure it out.

Went to work as usual, and towards the end, it wasn't a bad day at all.

Though now still feeling the tiny-bit of aching in the head, I know that the flu-attack will follow next. Going to sneeze and achoo all the way till the end of November.

So to avoid that, am going to do some quality reading for a while before heading off to bed early again tonight.

Goodnight !

7 comments:

Leo Nut said...

Get more rest..
You can add me, i'll be online! XD

Get well soon!

Danny said...

tk gd care of urself..
rest more n drink/ eat more nutritious stuffs..
cheers :)

chaiminhuei said...

Make sure you still eat even if you don't feel like it.

ooi2009 said...

you need to be in bed with me , then no migrains , only blood flowing somewhere else

Ash Godiva said...

i truly understand the sole consolation part,was in my great depression period around 3 years ago,nobody was there...thankfully i got my cats by my side....and funny internet videos and chocolate...

Ninja said...

good that you got over it. It's the flu season here as well, many people came into the clinic for flu jap.
this might sound lame, but do get more rest and replenish yourself with fluid and vitamin C yea!
Take care!

Chen Xing said...

@Kaylex (CK): Thanks, I've been sleeping kind of early the past few days. Am better now.

@Danny: Thank you Danny. Yup, I've been drinking lots of plain water.

@chaiminhuei: Alright !

@ooi2009: Could have been more considerate. Am sick, and got no mood for that kind of action.

:(

You are not concerning at all.

@Ash Godiva: I've always resort to music.

:)

@KanKan: Yup, Vitamin "Care" is all I need.

Hehe...