Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yoohoo !

Going back home this weekend. Short trip back, but I just can't wait to be home again.


Soaking in the comfort of my room, my bed and the company of close ones.

Though only for 3 days, I need it oh so badly.

De-stress, de-detoxification period.

Will be back with a rejuvenated me.

:P

*All time theme to the above video !


Oh ya, and if you are a fan of Project Runway and you have watched the latest season's finale, mind helping me to find the tune used by Anya during her runway ? The closest I can find would be the below, but that's not the exact one.


 

7 comments:

Danny said...

slamat ari raye..
enjoy ur holiday :)

the viennamese said...

Heading home? Where r u? Or rather.. Where r u heading? Have a safe journey and a happy holiday! =)

ooi2009 said...

sexy , selamat hari raya , may we meet /mate in the future .

Ash Godiva said...

Selamat hari raya,happy hols,may you meet/mate with ooi2009.....

Leo Nut said...

Have a nice trip home!! :P

ooi2009 said...

ash , plse dun be jealous of me and him ok

Chen Xing said...

@Danny: Same to you. How's your weekends ?


@Ev. C: Yup. Heading back to the north. The lovely island, Penang.

:)

@ooi2009: Hahaha, hopefully we'll be able to meet.

@Ash Godiva: Err, I'll just meet him first and see how it goes.

Hehe...

@Kaylex(CK): Thanks.