Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If you are still going to complain, and be stressed all over about not having the right guy or to be in a relationship, then quickly put a stop to it. Right at this very moment.

Media says the world is going to end in 2012. So if you are not going to start respecting yourself from now on, then when can you treat yourself right ?

A lot of discipline into consideration, there are other more things to be worried about in life.

Yes, I got to admit that relationship is something that is in the list but then till you find that special someone it's not the priority right now.

For now, put yourself first before anything/anyone else. It's a tough world out there, and only the strong ones survive.

And I am done with November 2011.

So, take a deep breath.

Calm down and sing-a-long to the song below. In preparation for tomorrow's entry, sing it only from you to you, truthfully.


True enough, all I need is a little more self-love to make me stronger.

5 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

Love yourself first before you love others.

Danny said...

haha .. i always put myself FIRST ... thats y some said i'm selfish...ahahah.. and i'm loving it ;p

J-boy said...

haha shouldn't the title be 'P.S. I love Me'? :P

I actually thought this post was about Clayden haha..

ooi2009 said...

J boy , clayden is my ultimate fetish .....

Chen Xing said...

@chiaminhuei: Because, no one will fight for you except for yourself.

:)

@Danny: At times like this, must not car what people say especially when it's negative remarks.

@J-boy: Lol, nope.

@ooi2009: I didn't know that. Have you met him ?