Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am moving on, and that is without you.

I have decided to make myself happy and not letting the sadness to control my life. Not worth it! I used to put hope, one day waiting for some possibilities to blossom. But then, I have waited long enough and decided to put a stop to it now.

Yes, indeed I will never understand you as all these while I have been assuming that everything is possible. Never also you have given me an honest chance to really connect with you. Now that I know that the past months were absolute fantasy, happily ever after will never come. I don't want to be stuck in the dreamland and I don't want to fantasize anymore. I just can't afford to live in the deceivingly denial realm of yours.

It's time to act and it's time to make myself happy.

Sincere apologies from me to you, for giving me this experience.

Thank you and nice knowing you...

0 comments: