Monday, May 30, 2011

They say that in life, you got to visualize for the things that you want. This of course will have to include a little hard work and some luck in order to obtain it.

A lot, I would say.

But then, once in a while it's good to just take a moment and do a reality check on the list. Spring-cleaning, and put an update to it. Cross out what you have already achieved, and add on to what you want to achieve in the future.

That's what I did.

As they always say, a picture represents a thousand words. Hence, I spent my Sunday evening putting my dreams into a visual collage.


I find this exercise to be therapeutic.

It has got to do with the attractions. Setting the frequency, visualize it, work towards it, and actually feel good about having those dreams.

Never ever let anyone tell you that you can't do this or that, not at least until you have give it a try yourself.

To a positive me, lets overcome the difficulties in life with full of optimism.

Moving forward. Life keeps on getting better !

6 comments:

J-boy said...

Haha nice collage!
Is the guy at the bottom left someone you want to be or someone you would like to have? :P

And what does the lady in the middle represent? long, lean legs? Hehehe :P

Justb3cks2 said...

nice! so, the fit white guy and the lady dressed in black represent what?

Lucifer said...

does the woman represent u? lol

Chen Xing said...

@All: Lol, thanks.

Hmm...now that you guys brought it up...I think better keep the options open to both (the fit-ripped body guy).

Hehe...

As for the lady,I just want to be successful.

:)

Anyway, it's just merely a visual representation only.

Kenny Mah said...

There sure is a lot of balloons in your dreams... ;)

Chen Xing said...

@Kenny Mah: Lol, perhaps I just want to be free. Floating in the air, as light as a feather.

Hehe...