Saturday, May 7, 2011

If you think that you are hot, then you better think twice.

You think that being hot, you will be able to capture my attention. Not true as I will not melt with the killer look of yours, what's more your friendly personality. I know everyone is dying for your presence, especially when it comes to the weekend.

I am not.

You want to know one thing ?

Truth is, I am way hotter than you. And to add to the hotness factor that I am projecting, I am absolutely way too fabulous for you to handle.

Take that in, right on to your face.

One thing for sure, I know that you are hot but then that doesn't mean that you can bring me down. Don't worry, I will not let your bright and beaming ray pulls me down.


Stop, I want to be cool without you.

Sunny sunny day, can you just go away and let the rain come pouring down ?

5 comments:

J-boy said...

The weather today is too hot!!
Even at home, I felt like melting.. so uncomfortable!

I want rain too!! :)

Le Chatelier said...

Sounded more like a revenge or something to make yourself feel better... Chill chill

tuls said...

OMG!! i thought you were talking bout me at first!! *flips hair*

justin k said...

Are you okay? Who's trying to put you down? Tell me and imma smack them over the head with a 2X4

Chen Xing said...

@J-boy: Yup. And today makes not much a different too.

:(

@Le Chatelier: No, I am just merely describing the weather only.

@tuls: Nope.

@justin k: No one. I am ok.