Since my birthday is just around the corner, I think I am allowed to make few wishes. Well, just to keep myself happy and on track with things I want to achieve. Whether it's a short term one or long term, it's good to put your dreams into words so that it can be eternalized and materialized.
So here it goes, I wish for...
- A great holiday getaway. Not sure to where but then my ultimate destination, will have to be New York. I have never been out from this country, and it would be great for me to see the world. Hopefully I get to share this wish with my family or perhaps someone special which at this point I can't really tell you who he is yet.
- An über-cool messenger bag. Not that I need it for work as I already got myself a bag cater specifically for work. I need one that I can use it when I am out socializing. Or during my weekends outing, at least with it I can store more things and to use it as an accessory. Been searching for it high and low, and for a while now. Just too expensive for my wallet, those that are in the store.
- New sets of clothes. Yes, it's always about fashion. If my colleagues aren't getting bored with the fashion show that I put on to work everyday, I think I am. There's a limit and I think the fashion that I have right now can last till end of this year. When it comes to next year, I am hoping for some new clothes to pull-off and to make it work.
- Facial products or perhaps gym membership? The complexion on my face is not good, and I have a slim size-zero body. As much as I am of a runway material, sadly my face isn't. Not really that appealing, and I find my eyes odd-looking. Tried many many products, but my face still with that many flaws. Any good recommendation or perhaps who can sponsor me to a laser treatment? Sometimes I wonder, whether people stare at me because of my strong features or simply because they find my face a little too "unique" to look at.
- Lastly, a boyfriend. Fairy godmother would probably yell at me as you can't just simply wish for a boyfriend to puff out of nowhere. This I got to admit that I will have to put some effort in it. Hence I am very determine to go out there and meet more people and make more friends. But then fairy godmother, if you are out there then do make it a dream come true for me. Hehe..
That's all for now! What a wishful thinking...