Friday, October 29, 2010

Should I be envied to those who knows how to read in Chinese?

I don't know. I am proud to say that I am a Chinese (and being gay, yeah!!!), the blood just flows in me. Very typical, but I just don't know how to read in Chinese.

You see, I am a little conscious or would I say very sensitive when it comes to communication. So when I see someone had written something in Chinese, I will tend to Google translate it. Well, that's to the fact that it has got something to do with me and depending on the level of the communication it directed towards me. And again, those translations won't really that accurate after-all and most of the times I got even more confuse after reading through it.

So, if I am curious should I just ask someone who knows how to read in Chinese to just translate for me? Or continue using Babel fish and try to make the meaning sounds logical? How do I interpret?

Hmm, munching on a banana right now and thinking about this.

14 comments:

tuls said...

banana boy :) im a non banana that speaks like a banana.. and im damn proud of myself.. and also very perasan now.. hahahahaha

Chen Xing said...

You should be proud. The more languages you speak, the more advantage you have.

Hehe, so..how to ID you this coming weekend in the club?

tuls said...

i dono leh.. not wearing costume la.. but i can confirm you that you will see a guy thats on stage or the dancefloor that dances like crazy but in tune and beat with the music, not all over the place!! hahaha.. perasannyer.. hahaha.. someone tall but and not hot! ok.. short hair.. erm.. yea..

Chen Xing said...

Ok. Will note on the tall-not-so-hot guy which dance like there's no tomorrow.

;)

Aiden said...

You know, I remember reading this post. But then lateron I didn't really check your blog except through GReader. So I thought I saw this post in a dream >_<

Hmm I think its pretty cool to be able to read. But honestly, I don't think its such a big deal here unless you go to some place like China maybe? I dunno. Just how I feel.

tuls said...

saw me?

Chen Xing said...

@A: I did like Japanese for a semester, but regretted it as I didn't do well in the final exam.

@tuls: Nope. Was standing at the staircase there searching for a total guy. Unless you tell me you are one of the topless guys on the dance floor.

Aiden said...

O.o

I've always wanted to study a language. But I've learnt it last sem that I don't have it in me to study 4 units every semester and take an additional language subject. I guess I'll learn some language once I complete my degree! :D

tuls said...

i was exhausted after leona and i pratically lost my voice after leona.. haha.. so i dint like really go dance last night.. erm.. i was wearing those fluorescent band on my hands and shirt if you notice.. hahaahah.. if not then really too bad.. but hell no i did not strip.. body tak chantik langsungs.. hahahaha

Chen Xing said...

@A: Take French then. Hehe..

@tuls: I think might have saw you then, recalling the guy with the bands..but then not your face. Red color long sleeves shirt?

tuls said...

haha... yeah.. its white with pink stripes.. and yea.. hahaha.. luckily you dint saw me face.. i was exhausted after leona and gua tarak voice!! tomorrow got audition some more.. ish.. dont think can sing le.. :(

Chen Xing said...

Lol..then I'll never know who you are till next time.

How's your audition anyway? And you are auditioning for....

tuls said...

audition, i dint get to do it. was busy.. actually i went but the booth and the place to audition was not there at all.. seriously sucky.. oh well.. im a no one.. so its ok if you dont know me.. erm.. see la how, will update you the next time i go there.. haha..

Chen Xing said...

Ok then. And on your audition, there's always next time.