Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It would be home.

Hello November !

It's been a while, and it's always the month that I look forward to.

The year is coming to an end soon, and here we are going through so many things. Emotionally, physically.

What have you done so far ?

Took the Monday off, went back to my home sweet home. Long weekend, who wouldn't want to do that ? Oh well, unless you are already at home or you've decided to go on travel.

For me, home is always  the best place to recover from all sort of "depression" you have. From the comfort of the couch in the living, the softness of your bed & pillow till the scrumptious home cook meal.

 Heaven. Retreat.

Didn't go out that much, except for Monday. And oh yes, something happened. (Let's just keep it for future entry, as I shall deliberate then.)

Apart from what's supposed to be face (yup, my sister's issue), did talked with mom on the coming Chinese New Year.

Like what to cook, how many days of leave to apply, the preparation and so on.

I know it's still early, but what do you guys think of the below as my Chinese New Year outfit ?


Costume-y enough ? Too fancy ?

Thoughts ?

6 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

to me the outfit is enough,maybe coz i always have 1 outfit only.about your sister issue,try to keep calm and be strong,and sometimes the boundary between good and bad is blur when it involves the one you loved.

Da Closet Guy said...

It's 86 more days to CNY!!! So fast time flies!! The cloths for CNY... Ain't they a bit on the dark shades for CNY? As for the family issue... Well, there's a Chinese saying that says - Blood is thicker than water (血浓于水). I'm sure things will turn out find, eventually.

Unknown said...

I love to stay all day long at my home too!! Homebody~ So fast deciding what to wear, I just gonna buy something red to wear. xD

Chen Xing said...

@Ash Godiva: Ya, me planning to get maybe 1 or 2 outfits only for the coming festive celebration.

@Da Closet Guy: Yup. Eh, how are you doing lately ? Busy with work ?

@Shin Yong: Red, it's a must colour right ? Hehe.

Da Closet Guy said...

Yeap. Life has been busy and work has contributed a huge share in that busy-ness. Lol... But it's good in a way.

Chen Xing said...

@Da Closet Guy: Good way, hmm..meaning earning big bucks right now ? Hehe.