Sunday, February 24, 2013

Today is Chap Goh Meh.

The 15th and the final day of the Chinese New Year celebration.

To wrap up the celebration, and to symbolize a sweet year ahead - this kind of dessert is a must, at least for Chinese from Penang.


Ya, creamy and yummy. Sweet and tasty. I want a bowl of it too.

Of course nothing can beat the one from home.

Sob sob.

:'(

Mommy called yesterday, telling me that she already bought the ingredients and preparing to cook the dessert.

I hate me self now.

Should have woke up early, dragged myself to the market and get the ingredients so that I can cook it too and share it with my housemate.

Anyway, plan to go to the nearby dessert stall and pack few packets.

Will have it as supper later today.

Oh ya, to those hunky handsome gay smart guys who catch the oranges that I throw...do give me a call ya.

Hehe.

Happy Chap Goh Meh everyone !

5 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

happy Chap Goh Meh.do throw a crate of mandarin oranges if you must

Da Closet Guy said...

Happy Chap Goh Meh... Just in time to wish you a prosperous new year!! (:

are-5th said...

happy chap goh meh! *flower sparks in the air*


p.s. i'm imagining the hunky handsome gay smart guy pick up your orange and there're flower petals raining over him =)

Twohornschild said...

You get to throw oranges? I gotta work..... Well sorta. Can I mentally throw a few cartons?

Chen Xing said...

@Ash Godiva: Haha, a dozen will do. 1 for each month in the year.

Hehe...

@Da Closet Guy: Haha, thank you. You too, a prosperous year to you as well.

:)

@are-5th: Haha. And where did the flower-petal rain comes from ?

@two horns child: Can, quick throw now. Still valid.

:D