Saturday, March 20, 2010

I want a relationship. I am lonely, depress and not really that desperate. Stranded, in an island where you learn how to survive with the very limited resources you can find. It's hard, but then you got to learn how to adapt yourselves into the new environment.

I guess that's a little abstract on what relationship is all about. Two souls, one commitment and a little of love at first sight. Sounds cliche but sometimes I asked myself whether you fall for someone at the very first moment you look at him or you will get to know that someone first deeply before professing that you love him. I am confuse. How and will the feeling comes naturally. I want love, I want to be loved and I want to make love.

It's like a candy. Sweet and addictive, that's what love is all about.

I would say that I am very comfortable with the few plans which I am on right now. A, B or C, I am just working my ways to achieve what I really want. Trying to get to know someone but that someone aren't replying me, trying to get to know someone but that someone still giving me the unclear signals. At least I know that I am trying right now.

Caught up in a rapture right now, I guess only love can change it.

Ready or not, here I come - LOVE !

0 comments: