Monday, June 17, 2013

Yes, I need one.

Been pressuring my friends to help me out with this.

2 weeks being extremely busy at work, got me into thinking that other than work - there's nothing else much left in my life.

Most of the time, am wishing that I am working rather than staying at home. Sometimes, wanting weekdays more than weekends.

Weird right ?

It's kind of way too early for a mid-life crisis, it's more like what I want or achieve in 3 years time, 5 years time & so on.

That kind of objective to keep straight and right on the path.

Oh well, I can only sigh.

Getting a goodnight sleep, a brand new working week awaits me.

Goodnight all.

2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

maybe you could have a drink with people,or us bloggers?:D

and what you usually did on weekend?

Chen Xing said...

@Ash Godiva: Ya, a drink or two should be fine.

Usually on weekends, I'll run errands. Do house work, laundry & so on.

:)