The final weekend before the Chinese New Year celebration.
A lot to be done. Thank god tomorrow is not a working Friday for me.
So, will be doing a lot of things and running around completing errands.
Perhaps it's the extended weekend that's making me somehow euphoric. Though the past few days hasn't been good - work wise & health wise. Somehow, am just being negative and let it drag my me down.
Work wise, a challenge that I'll take up and trust me, before I leave for the break you will have your stuff ready !
As for my health wise, am feeling much better now. Only a tiny weeny little feverish only.
So, what's the to-do list for this extended weekend before the big Chinese New Year break ? Lets see:
- A hair-cut. Just a trim, to make sure that I look well-groom come next week.
- Sending the car out for a wash.
- Getting some gifts for my 2 adorable nephews as well as for my niece.
- Shopping. Yes, the last minute one. Maybe will buy few more clothes. Or maybe accessories such as bag, belts or maybe undergarments.
- CNY stuff. For dearest Mommy - she have asked me to get her some stuff. So got to go get it for her.
- Mani-pedi. If time permits, will go for a session on this. Fingers got to look good when receiving the red packets.
Hmm. What else I missed out ?