Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Not quite sure whether it's the whole lot of stress at work. Or, I am just plainly being overly kinky.

Lately I have been having this thought, so tempted.

Wanting to be touched, caressed and sweat it out - so badly. Perhaps, it's just a matter to de-stress and stay Zen.

The feeling when warm hot bodies contacting with one another. Skin touching skin.

It's like a trip to a spa, body relaxed after that.

An open invite with full of anticipation and adrenaline.


Anyone care to join in for a game or two.


Spin around, let's see your next move.

Boys only and you got to undress to play.

Fair enough ?

Ahh...so nice and fun-filling. Who will win ?


Haha, I think I am done fantasizing. Time to head to the bed, be a nice boy and rest.

Hehe. Goodnight !

3 comments:

Twohornschild said...

Hahah.. being naughty there aren't you? If all the boys are so nice like the pic there i don't think you'll be inviting or even start the game since it very much sounds like you are "On HEAT!!!"

Unknown said...

I would glad to play with you if like the picture above ; )

Chen Xing said...

@two horns child: I don't want to be greedy, if I can get 1 of them - I would be happy.

Quickly, play with my toy.

:P

Yes, I am pretty much "on heat". I blame the work stress.

@Shin Y: Hahah. Eh, you can play with Shadow Wind since you have already met him.

Hehe.