Monday, June 18, 2012

Yoohoo...I am back !!!!

And oh yes, I enjoyed the past weekend very very much.

Somehow, it changed me.

The thing with that kind of training, it will make you cry as it's a personal-growth/self-motivational kind of training.

I was told by my colleagues (past participants) that you'll definitely cry.

Me being me, I told them that I will not and promised myself that I will not shed a single tear.

Yup, somehow the final session during the final day got me all so emotional and I let it all out. Strange thing was that, they had one exercise during the first day but then I felt nothing that can cause me to tear.

Being there the past weekend has also resulted to a lot of thinking. It really got me ponder on things such as family, love, friends & work. All-in-all, I got that 3-day moment to really see a clearer self.

Along the way, I got to know a bunch of great people. People from the same industry, people whereby I can relate easily when it comes to the crazy world of advertising.

It may sound cliché, but it's a worth while experience.

:)

Mission: Soul-searching [COMPLETED]

6 comments:

J-boy said...

Yayyy happy for you :)

Was there like a lot of crying in the room? would be interesting to be in a room full of crying adults :P

soul232 said...

That's great!! =D

so nx time, just go willingly to such event =P hehe

Twohornschild said...

:) glad that 'that" helped. Now you go girl!!!!

Da Closet Guy said...

The whole training sounds like a fun event! Glad you got something out of it (:

JokerPJ said...

Great!!!

Time for another start =)

*hugs*

only the very strong, shed their tears =)

Chen Xing said...

@J-boy: Yup, specially towards the final session.

:)

@soul232: Lol, yup yup. And it was such a fun feeling to mingle and get to know people.

@two horns child: Heheh, thanks.

@Da Closet Guy: It really got me deep into thinking about myself.

@JokerPJ: Aiks, true enough. But the strong one will only cry when he/she is alone.