Sunday, January 15, 2012

The BFF was in town the past weekend.

It's nothing more than catching up with him and another friend, food & shopping-spree. Well, at least that's for them and not me as there's nothing that I really wanted to get.

A very last minute Chinese New Year grab all-you-can kind of trip for him.

It was fun catching up, we laughed till dawn and most importantly the feeling of great companionship.

And in preparation to the celebration, you guys have any Feng Shui reading links on the year of water Dragon to be shared ? If yes, feel free to paste the links on the comment box. 

I just want to dig myself into reading those stuff, as I find it interesting. And it takes me off my work once in a while.

Ciao.

4 comments:

tuls said...

your "dragon" down there will be "wet"(water).. this year!!! :) WAKAKAKAKAKAKA

Chen Xing said...

@tuls: Hahahaha...what Feng Shui prediction is this.

I'll let you know end-year whether it got "wet" or not.

Ok ?

Hehe...

Ash Godiva said...

i recommend you to read articles or books by Joey Yap.Are you into Ba Zi too?

Chen Xing said...

@Ash Godiva: Lol, thanks. Yup, calculated that before last year.

But am reading Lillian Too at the moment.

:)