Thursday, November 25, 2010

There's only 1 reason why I am feeling this way right now, love. Not that I am in love. But then I guess I am slowly learning to understand what's the true meaning of love: to love someone and to be loved in return. Though I am almost there in reaching the end of what I thought a perfect fairytale, I didn't get the happily ever after ending. Just not yet.

This week, I find myself blasting my ears with 2 new albums: The Beginning by The Black Eyed Peas and Body Talk by Robyn. I guess I need the beat in the music to assist my heart to just continue pumping. Not that I am giving up, but then I just want to find some comfort in the tune, upbeat tempo someone will lift you up. The Body Talk album by Robyn, I find it so much well describing my feelings. Lost, and heartbroken, all those got to do with the dark side of love. Overall, the albums just make me wants to put on my grooving-shoes and just dance to shake all those feelings out.
 
[Gosh, now I recalled how you used to say you would lift me up with your strong arms when I am feeling down.]


3 is the number that I am glad in looking forward to. That's the number of job interviews that I'll have to attend this week. Attended one interview yesterday, and two more to go, tomorrow. Just like love, I am not sure. I'll just present myself flawlessly and if I got offered by two agencies, then I'll have the choice to choose.

If only life is as easy as 1, 2, 3...

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Aiden said...

Good luck!! =]

Little Dove said...

All the best for your interviews! ^_^

Chen Xing said...

to both A & Little Dove: Thank you! ;)