Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To gym or not to gym ?

Yes, I have been talking about this for the past 2 years and I wonder why up till now I still can make up my mind on this matter.

The past few months, there's like this sudden urge to sign-up for gym membership.

Currently really into her MDNA world tour. Can't wait to get the DVD.

Part of me wanted to reduce my spending, hence joining gym will be the next best alternative as spending time in gym will cut down time going to the malls.

But then again, I will need to invest on protein powder/mass gainer supplements to compensate my ultra-thin stick-man build.

Sigh...

So how ?

Part me is afraid that I'll be going to gym alone, so foreign to all the equipments. Who to go to ? Gym buddy, who ? I mean already am having so few friends, and naturally shy. How do I break this shell of mine and expand the circle of friends ?

Can an active and healthy lifestyle be implemented at home instead ?

Thoughts anyone ?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If gym can reduce to shop more at malls, then give it a try ; ) For supplement..depends how fast you want to gain, if want save cost need to eat a lot first.

Sadly, until I'm still alone and can't break the shell T.T Seriously, you need to approach people, don't wait them.

chaiminhuei said...

If you are planning to gain weight, try eating more first and do body weight exercises. They are as efficient as most gym routines, and you can spend more on quality food.

Christopher C said...

Which gym did you sign up with?

Chen Xing said...

@Shin Yong: Alone ? But you've been gym-ing for almost a year.

I applaud your dedication and motivation.

@chaiminhuei: Quality food wise, couldn't agree more. Eating out has been damaging my health.

:(

Body weight exercise ? DIY at home ?

@Christopher C: Haven't sign up yet. Considering FF or Jatomi.