Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Normally I wouldn't.

There's been a lot going on lately at work.

Pressure sinks in, deadlines running tight and things going off track slightly a little.

Am going insane.

All mellow, moody and lonely. Somewhat am alone in the team.

Blame it on myself, or someone - work is still work. And to complete the work is the only solution.

In fact I am just too eager, wanting the month of May to end fast. By then, I know that most of my tasks for the year have been completed.

What is there left to do ? Just in case unexpected "work" pops out, at least I would know how to better manage it.

You see, the thing is "you are not performing as what people expected you to be". Surrounded by a pool of Clients, whom are [blank] (well, most of them) doesn't seems to motivate you at all.

How to keep on driving like that ?

At this point, am just going to give in and do what they want. Oh well, they are the kind of people with no room for compromise/toleration in their brain.

Sigh...

2 comments:

Twohornschild said...

I do explore Pinterest for inspiration and also it does hype me up. Maybe you could try.

Chen Xing said...

@two horns child: Ooo...I do have an account, but rarely uses it.

:(

Maybe should login more often. Looking at beautiful things will definitely cheer you up.