Tuesday, December 18, 2012


Oh-em-gee. Just watched the final episode of the Gossip Girl's final season to the series.

After 6 years of watching it, am glad of the final episode. What a reveal, and what a twist along the way.

Thought it's been speculated on the identity of Gossip Girl couple of episodes back in this final season, there was this little anticipation which made me tuned in for the final episode.

One take out from the entire series, it's that when Gossip Girl mentioned "You are no one, until you are talked about".



You know you love me.. XO XO
Gossip Girl

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally the final episode?? Although I gave up halfway, but still like this drama.

xoxo..LOL

Danny said...

feel free to talk about me too .. kamsia ;p

Anonymous said...

OMG @!!!! IT'S FINISHED ?! OMG. I'M GONNA CRY !

- a L E x - said...

Am really sad it ended but it was a really great ending to it! Will miss Blair loads

JokerPJ said...

herm...

would you rather be someone or no one?

Chen Xing said...

@Shin Y: You should go watch it. Only lasted for 6 season.

:)

@Danny: Haha, didn't know it was you also.

@Zachary: Have you watched it ? The final episode, I mean.

@-aLEx-: Yup. Me too.

@JokerPJ: I would rather be with someone.

:)