Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yes. It's a jungle out there.

War zone in the office.

Funny thing, it's not with the client but then internally with people that you work closely with.

Can't work base on trust, then I think I am in the wrong industry. Might as well be at the factory standing at the production line, plucking in cables and running quality control test on the end product.

As of yesterday, I have reached my critical point of limit.

I've been abused mentally. Manager was rude to me.

Today onwards, professionally we'll play this game.

I have the patience, I can bare with this.

I'll win this battle.

6 comments:

Danny said...

all d best, bitch ;p

anon1nymous1 said...

bear

ooi2009 said...

are we still in love bitch?

ooi2009 said...

1)can i ask u how old are u ?

(2)why are u a cutie pie ?

(3)about the zhenyu27 drama ,would u date another race i.e indian , malay ?

(4)would you support ur own race when it comes to love eventhough ur so drawn to another race ?

(5)can we ever date ?

chaiminhuei said...

There is no good enough reason for incivility, so keep up the good work and don't lose the war.

Chen Xing said...

@Danny: Thanks. I'll fight till the world ends.

:)

@anon1nymous1: Yup.

@ooi2009: Love ? You tell me what is love.

1) I have mentioned before in my blog.

2) I am not.

3) Of course I will.

4) It depends on the situation.

5) Who knows. Maybe.

@chaiminhuei: Thanks.