Monday, December 30, 2013

It was a productive weekend I would have put it.

See it this way, went to the gym on both Saturday and Sunday. Hang out with friends almost every night of the weekends with great food, drinks and completed most of the house-chores (except for one or two tasks).

Perfect !

Star shines bright at night.
And to end the Sunday night, as well as the final weekend of the year - I was brought away to a place of nature & night-time fantasy.

Couldn't have asked more, but what happened late yesterday evening was pure courage & fantasy.

Oh yes, wildest fantasy brought to life beneath the moist weather.

Little drizzles of rain, fresh scent of the greens. By the park that is, a cruising ground not foreign to many.

At  one glance, sparks the chemistry.

The urge to do more.

We walked towards the abandoned building, I followed him. I was scared, the feeling to describe. In the room of the abandoned building, environment was damp and stench.

But it doesn't matter.

His scent was enough to hypnotize me. Such a pleasant one, the mixture of sweet & muscular vibe. Am in control kind of good fragrance.

We started off by gently touching each other. Clothes on, but it was quite a turn on. For me and for him. Moments later, walked in some random stranger.

Peeking through the door-less room trying to get a sight of what we are on. Both me and him got pissed, we wanted privacy and decided to walk out the open park.

I stood for a while by the brick wall, hoping for him to come close and closer. He did not, perhaps he didn't want to continue anymore.

I walked few rounds around the area, as I looked up what's ahead of me, I  saw him...

To be continued...

5 comments:

Twohornschild said...

AHHHhh... Sorry i didn't see this post. Come on lets continue to the spicy part soon kay? I didn't know you were so naughty!!

Chen Xing said...

@two horns child: Haha, will continue. Just waiting for the right moment.

Lol, am not naughty. After someone had so many actions in the park, I have decided to drop by as well.

Hehe.

are-5th said...

okay. that's it. I NEED SEX!!

Twohornschild said...

Owh!! perli nampak?? Anyway you should drop by this park not that park??

Chen Xing said...

@are-5th: Haha, go get it. And be sure to update us via your blog entry.

:P

@two horns child: Haha, no. Not directed to you. Err, where's your park ?

Hehe...

(Maybe I'll drop by one night)