Sunday, December 22, 2013

When it comes to festivity, there bound to be family presence.

I love it.

Last Friday was our company annual Christmas party, planned for a week and the place turned out to be great. Glad that most of the people in the office turned out, but somehow the lucky draw prizes - need a super boost up.

Last year's prizes were way much more impressive. Well, all matter was that everyone had a goodnight, that's all.


This weekend till Christmas itself, will be spending the nights with my family. Yup, mum, sis and nephew is in town, and will be heading over to my aunt's place week nights for dinner.

Oh ya, am still working despite the jolly mood. But it's ok, work is manageable.

Got lots of presents from my colleagues & as well as my secret Santa. Don't really know why, but it seems that I always get sweets, candies & chocolates as gift. Two things to note, either I am always that sweet or my life is too remorse till they are giving me sweets to cheer up.

Whatever it is, chocolate gives high sexual drive.

True ? Hehe.

2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

nah,it must be coz you're the petite,sweetest guy they ever knew,merry christmas:)

Chen Xing said...

@Ash Godiva: Lol, thanks.

:)