Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ahh...I have fallen victim to the hot weather.

So dry, so warm and so helpless.
(Sounds like a desperate lonely soul wanting to find his other half.)

I just can't proceed to do my chores without sweating like a pig. Even when I took a quick nap, I woke up with a drenched clothes.

Literally wet my pants.

I mean, I can always go to the malls and hang around. Shifting my "night-out" to a "day-out" purposely to beat the heat. But then again, going out will cost me to spend.

So putting off the going-out plan, I endured the hot weekend by being at home.

Lazing around, and completed some chores. The usual one: laundry, cleaning the room, haircut and catching up with my favourite series.

Just curious, how did you guys stay cool in this hot weather, any tips ?

4 comments:

Twohornschild said...

I laze at Starbucks.

JokerPJ said...

Travel around~

The weather's killer...

ooi2009 said...

i seduce chen xing

Chen Xing said...

@two horns child: Ooo...you read/surf net there ?

@JokerPJ: Indeed. So nice you got to travel. With BF ?

Hehe.

@ooi2009: Wow, it's been a while. How have you been ?