Sunday, August 8, 2010

Life is tough.

At a certain point you just want to give up. Leave all things behind, take a leap and start anew. Moment like this, you will usually find someone comfortable enough to share the sorrow together.

To be honest, I am not sure which one to concentrate at this very moment. Forcing myself to search for love or stressing myself with work. I know I am paid to handle stress and I am pretty aware that you can't really put force in love.

I am reminiscing those memories. Phrases like "no, it's not a one night thing", "cool, we can hang out more often, perhaps for a movie", "keep in touch", "sometimes I like you too" and so on. Tired and it seems meaningless to me. Again, sick of it and glad to go through the much needed experience. So, what now? Should I be feeling angry, stupid or sad? Nothing much I can do as all of these were the past.

One thing I learnt is to take time and plenty of patience in doing things. Not easy, but at least it would be better. For now, I am just going to sleep and I know when I wake up tomorrow, it will be a beautiful day for me. Beautiful days that might turn out to be a wonderful week ahead.

Fingers crossed, nothing to fear.

Have a great week ahead, everyone!

0 comments: