Saturday, May 5, 2012

A calming day. Both mental, and physical.

Started off the day, sort of early than the usual weekend. Went out to the temple for prayer, and to reconnect with the spiritual in me.

Though sunny, and slightly hot. It didn't bothers me at all.

Right off that, headed for body massage to get the 2 weeks' stress of my body.

Indeed a perfect pampering moment to de-stress. All the pressure pressed onto by body, the back, the shoulder, legs, chest and hands - satisfaction.

It firmed up my skin, stretched to lessen the dullness and muscles never been that relaxed.

Aahh...

Off for a great indulgence of dessert and movie now.

9 comments:

tuls said...

bitch.. tak ajak :( i so stress here leh...

Leo Nut said...

So nice!! Next time take me go for a message too!! Clean one.. lol!

ooi2009 said...

tuls , stay away from my bitch !


cutie pie CX , we should pamper ourselves lah

chaiminhuei said...

I need a massage too, my whole body is freakin' aching.

soul232 said...

Good start to the weekend =D what movie?

Da Closet Guy said...

Gosh... I think I should get myself pampered with a massage soon :)

zhenyu27 said...

get pampered by some others , dun bother Chinese plse , u dont deserve

Twohornschild said...

Desserts??? I want!!1 Speaking of that i think i have not been to the tmple for so long already.

Chen Xing said...

@tuls: Come. When you come back, I treat you to one session.

Heheh...

@Leo Nut: Lol, of course the one I went to was "clean" one.

@ooi2009: Ya. But how ?

@chaiminhuei: Quick go. Worth it, trust me.

@soul232: Avengers. I want Chris Evans !!!!

@Da Closet Guy: Should opt for those exotic, Thai-style. All the twisting, turning & folding - de-stressing.

@zhenyu27: Ya, it was a non-Chinese masseur.

;)

@two horns child: Then you should probably go. Just to calm yourself down mentally.

I ended up having a full-course dinner meal.