Monday, May 6, 2013

What a weekend.

Indeed, a little different.

A long weekend for most, and as for me, it's a working Monday.

Yesterday was a day filled with intensity right ?

I got all hyped up waiting for the results, tuning to radio. Refreshing web browsers & switching channels in the telly.

Waited till 1 in the morning, then headed to bed.

I woke up as usual, drove to work with a little Monday "blues" in my mind. Yup, blue all the way when I saw the newspaper headline.

Life goes on, but in a way am glad with the distribution of the seats. Somewhat closer now and that would make an interesting term - at least for the coming five years.

Somewhat yesterday evening - a lot of inspiring and whole lot of unity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lain kali lah...

Twohornschild said...

My day started quite late and it manage to turn bad!!! ;(

Da Closet Guy said...

If everyone can see things in a different perspective, everyone is a winner, in a way!!! (;

Chen Xing said...

@Budak Barat: Yup. Maybe some other time.

:)

@two horns child: Aiks. What happened ? You ok now ?

@Da Closet Guy: Agree.

How are you lately ?