If you were to ask me, I'll be honest.
The past week is just nothing more than work.
Been thinking once again, and somehow I must not be quiet about it.
My manger left almost 2 months ago, and hereby they dump everything on me.
A one-man show kind of thing.
So yesterday, decided to walk into my boss room and asked her - what's her plan ?
She gave 2 options, in which to me both also will benefit me.
Question is, how fast can she get either of the option being materialized ? Probably will go to her again next week for the deadline.
On a side note, been preparing myself for a back-up plan. Yup, been having a chat or two with other companies.
Lets just hope that either way it turns out, it turns out to be the right choice.