Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sometimes it's from strangers, and most of the time it's from someone that you know. Sort of.

The random text messages, and the random thing those people said.

You got a little annoyed, and wonder how can one be so sickening sick (in a bad way) to actually transmit out the so called "dirty" messages.

Act of affection or truth ? Or plainly being desperate ?

I got disgusted, nothing to be flattered about though it's them worshipping that certain parts of your body.

Divine, I am.


Point is, ignore.

Well, if I've got nothing nice to say, then might as well just don't reply to those messages.

3 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

On your previous post hope you could find a better place.

On other note in regards of my skin i use my own creation on my face to maintain my skin,hehehe

ooi2009 said...

i love u

Chen Xing said...

@Ah Godiva: You mean you pick the product you use careful ? Hmm...am curious.

@ooi2009: Hi, where and how have you been ? It's been a while since I last saw you commenting.

:)