Saturday, September 25, 2010

I still don't get it whether it is me or the problem just lies in other people.

Human nature I supposed.

So I was just telling him that I will be going back home this coming week. All out of the sudden, he gave a very not genuine answer. Doubting and pausing a moment before answering me. I am alright, I am just being friendly cause I remembered one time when I was back and I didn't tell him. He sort of like a little "unhappy" but then what can I do? Didn't know you really put care in this friendship.

This time round, I told you and you said  "Sure we can meet up. I think I can meet up with you". And that's supposed to make me happy? No, not really as I am not forcing you to see me. I am okay with it as the reason I go back is for family. Minutes later, you gave the expected answer. Trying to be that-kind-of-guy a.k.a player/jerk and at the same time a concerned friend, told me that you will be away and not in town. Fine, I am no desperate gay.

It's not that I need you to fuck me (though I really need a good fuck now) inside out. Now that I know, do you think I even care?

Just don't want to over analyze.

2 comments:

Medie007 said...

:) dont despair... good guys are out there... somewhere...

Chen Xing said...

somewhere out there & am still searching...