Friday, June 11, 2010


Here is to another round of entry.

Thank you for giving me something that is close enough for me to consider a relationship. Never really happened, but then I am glad that you were the one that gave me what I needed the most at that moment. Thank you. Perhaps, now is not my moment yet. I have been stressing pretty much a lot on having a great career, but then I am guessing god knows that I have yet to achieve a strong one hence relationship comes only after that.

I have taken a lot of time to ponder on this. The whole weekend was well spent. Felt much rested and the seclusion has given me a lot of opportunities to really consider again, what I want in life – practically at this moment.

Listening to “Total Eclipse of My Heart”, I am again recalling all the memories or experiences which I had with him. I am not going to say that it’s totally ending but who knows, one or two weeks later or maybe one or two months later..Anything can just happen. Just like the lyrics in the song:

“Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I am only falling apart. There is nothing I can do....”


True enough, you can’t really force one to fall in love with you and in return you can’t stop someone from loving you. This is love.

Let us then fight for love and I’ll always remember my Plan A.

XXX

0 comments: