Friday, June 18, 2010

I don't know but you tell me. I have been having terrible headache the past few days. It's painful and horrible. I just don't want to go through it again anymore.

I tried recalling, what's the cause to my problem. Stress from work, or depression from missing someone crazily ? I think it's both. I've been very kind to myself, taking it slowly, trying to forget the memories. Erasing it from my mind is one no easy task, every time I tilt my head towards one particular direction it reminded me of him. I miss him badly. Asking why all the time, why he didn't sms me, why didn't he call and why didn't he have the intention to stay in touch with me.

I've been told that it's not healthy, and moving on is the only key.

Trying to get my mind to focus on something else, I am glad to announce that I have finally gotten myself a car. Gone were the days where I used to commute using public transportation. I am happy, at least I am free physically as I can go to anywhere, anyplace I want (though my heart has been stolen and kept hostage by someone I am missing badly, right now).

It's weekend again, I don't really have plans in mind. What am I suppose to do then ? Let me know and I'll enjoy.

0 comments: