Sunday, February 16, 2014

Am not dead.

Ever since I got back from my long Chinese New Year holidays, a lot had happened.

Somewhat I got a little depress, and I questioned the decision I made.

The major highlight would be that, I have been transferred to a new office (my own decision) & already spent a week there. Hence, explains why I didn't log-in here that often the weeks.

It was kind of sudden transfer. They needed people, and I am available. So here am I, new place, new environment & with the same Client.

Of course Clients were all happy as there's a familiar face. But for me, I can just sigh, work & let the days go by quickly.

Thankfully, it's only for 6 months duration (after that both party can review whether to continue or not). For sure, I'll be there for 6 months. After that, I just can't wait to go back to my second home, my old office.

Till then, it's for the love of the money - that's why I am doing this.

3 comments:

are-5th said...

i need to do sth to get out of my rut ... huhuhuh

two horns child said...

Hey, stay strong there eh? Found any excitement in the new area yet?

Chen Xing said...

@are-5th: I just did, 1 month away from this space.

Did yours already ? Hehe.

Anyway, am sorry for the long-awaited reply.

Sorry !

@two horns child: Thanks a lot. New area, sigh...I think my latest entry explains it all.

Not really that positive I would say.

:(