Thursday, July 25, 2013

A blogger did a Throwback-Thursday entry, story-ing the discovery of his sexuality way back during his childhood days.

Since there's nothing much current about my life to blog about, am inspired to share as well.

As for me, I have always known that I am somewhat a little different from the other boys I grew up with. Can pretty much sum up that am the only gay in the village and most time, you lead a double-identity live.

All the time, toughest period of time when I am in secondary high school.

Yup.

At the age of 9, I realized that I am attracted to men. Admire their feature, like to look at them and their gesture especially when interacting with me, put a smile on my face.

The first ever encounter was when am on a plane, and there's this one air-steward. Oh my, you know how they look like.

And yes, am only 9 and fond to those "uncles" or would I say dashing guys.

It took me a whole to adjust to being who am I today. Took in a lot of insults and hatred.

People were disgusted when they got close to us. As if we were some kind of disease-carrier human being.

All that, made me a stronger person and I am proud to be where and who I am today.


I guess all of us just want to be happy in life. That's all.

:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes!! We just want a normal and happy life =( Well, still need times to really achieve that.

are-5th said...

oh those air stewards. most of them are dashing (and hot and really hot) and we can't help it but to just fall head over heels to them ...

Ash Godiva said...

air stewards...meh....i prefer those good looking guys that frequent mpo:D

JokerPJ said...

Tough ride huh... It aint easy for most if not all of us...

I do admire those who have been there and done that...

We will be fine I suppose, reached rock bottom liao mah... only way to go is to go up loo~

hehe

Chen Xing said...

@Shin Yong: Yup, and there's no specific deadline.

I would advice "take your time".

Hehe.

@are-5th: Haha, true true.

@Ash Godiva: MPO ? Ooo..that's like the "atas" kind of guys you aiming at.

@JokerPJ: Yup.