Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome, to the best month of the year - November.

Oh yes, the birthday month and officially now, I am in the year end mode.

A little rewind, yup, I got the best dressed award (for Male) and the price was Starbucks card. Not bad.

And since you guys were curious in the last post, and curiosity might kill a cat, I decided to wear a cat-ear, bow-tie & a tail.

Heheh, a character cross between sleekly cat-woman and kinky playboy-bunny. Of course, with a little make up on for the nose & the whiskers.

Am glad, and I enjoyed the party very much.

As for yesterday, went to another party. The "Grammy" of my industry. Initially planned not to go, but then after a moment of thinking - what the hell, it's Friday and get a life !

Thank god the rain stopped, and tagged along my colleague's car and headed to the award show.

Today, another dinner to attend. Got a haircut, in time for the perfect month of November.

I am excited.

Are you ?

7 comments:

Leo Nut said...

Yerr.. Why never take my costume idea?? hahahaha

J-boy said...

Wow wow wow, congrats Mr. Best Dressed! ;)

Shin Yong said...

Can I have the permission to wear that for next year? LOL

November..always the time for me to reflect back what I have done.. =S

two horns child said...

nice... simple and nice. end of the year is always fun and its gotta be busy.

savante said...

Blur out the face and show us the costume! :) Sounds nice!

JokerPJ said...

PICTURE!!! I WANT PICTURE!!! LOLLLL~

Congratz =D

Chen Xing said...

@Leo Nut: Hehe, maybe next year ?

@J-boy: Thank you. Probably I won, becaused I made everyone to vote for me. Kekeke...

@Shin Yong: Go ahead. I can loan you the ears, bow-tie & the tail if you want to.

:)

@two horns child: Busy for you ? I think it's going to be a "relaxing" one till the year ends.

Hehe...

@savante: Aiks, but it's the head which made the most part of the costume.

Hmm...maybe I'll post it.

@JokerPJ: Heheh, meow !